[수중사진작가] Parnupong Norasethkamol (NU) (Thailand) (2016월 3/4월호)
 작성자 : 스쿠바미디…
작성일 : 2016-03-28     조회 : 5,858  

Parnupong Norasethkamol (NU)

Nu was born and grew up in Bangkok, Thailand. He studied architectural design and start his first dive in Phuket when he graduated from university. Nu is an avid Thai diver who hasa strong passion the best diving location of Asia and around the world. He works full-time as a U/W videographer on many liveaboards that operate in best Asia’s dive destination. His underwater skills have won him awards in prominent world-class photo competitions.
Now he works full-time on liveaboard in Indonesia and still enjoyed exploring the most diverse reef in Indonesia. He loves to share his work to inspired people to save our Ocean. Our Ocean, Our Responsibility.

NU에 대해서

NU(누)는 태국 방콕에서 태어나고 자랐다. 그는 대학에서 건축디자인을 전공했고, 대학을 졸업한 후 푸껫에서 처음 다이빙을 시작했다. NU는 아시아와 세계의 최고 다이빙 장소에서 활동하는 강한 열정을 가진 열렬한 태국의 다이버이다. 그는 아시아의 최고 다이빙 지역에서 여러 리브어보드에 승선하여 U/W의 비디오 제작자로 풀타임으로 활동하고 있다. 또한 세계적 수준의 유명한 사진경연대회에서 많은 상을 수상하기도 했다.
현재는 인도네시아의 리브어보드에서 다양한 산호초의 탐험을 즐기며 풀타임으로 활동하고 있다. 그는 우리의 바다를 보호하기 위해 공감하는 사람들과 자신의 작품을 공유하는 것을 좋아한다. 우리의 바다, 우리의 책임감으로.

Long-beaked common dolphins 긴 부리 참 돌고래
Long-beaked common dolphins making love while chasing the Sardine run in the East coast of South Africa.
남아프리카 공화국의 동부 해안에서 정어리 무리를 쫓는 동안에 사랑을 나누는 긴 부리 참 돌고래.

Long-beaked common dolphins 긴 부리 참 돌고래
Long-beaked common dolphins making love while chasing the Sardine run in the East coast of South Africa.
남아프리카 공화국의 동부 해안에서 정어리 무리를 쫓는 동안에 사랑을 나누는 긴 부리 참 돌고래.

Light & Shadow
Blue Hole in Palau. Light and shadow are bonding to each other. Shadow couldn’t exist without the light.
팔라우의 불루홀에서. 빛과 그림자는 서로 결합되어 있다. 그림자는 빛이 없는 곳에서는 존재할 수가 없다.

Across the universe
Jellyfish lake in Palau is one of the most dramatic place I’ve ever seen in my life. When I working in Palau I’ve a chance to visit there every week and I always find the new way to tell the story from this place.
팔라우의 해파리 호수는 내가 내 인생에서 가본 곳 중에 가장 극적인 장소이다. 내가 팔라우에서 일을 할 때 나는 매주 이곳에 방문할 수 있는 기회가 있었다. 나는 항상 이곳에서 이야기를 할 수 있는 새로운 방법을 찾곤 했다.

The flower of the sea 바다의 꽃
Pink Tube Worm is not the blossom flower underwater but it’s animal indeed.
핑크 튜브 웜은 수중에 피는 꽃이 아니라 실제로는 동물이다

Gold & Blood
Blood-spotted Glossodoris nudibranch.
Blood-spotted Glossodoris의 갯민숭달팽이.

Seek and hide 탐색 및 은닉
Juvenile Spine-cheek Anemonefish found a home to start a journey of life.
Spine-cheek Anemonefish(유어)는 삶의 여정을 시작하기 위해 보금자리를 잡았다.

Crocodile run
Saltwater Crocodile at Kimbe bay, Papua New Guinea. Crocodiles have a notorious name about their ferocious but I find out this graceful reptile more quite than I thought. Thanks to Walindi Plantation Resort which help and organize this shooting with the safety and experienced staffs.
악어는 포악하다고 알려져 있지만 나는 생각했던 것보다 더 온순하고 우아한 파충류를 만났다. 경험이 많은 스텝으로 하여금 안전하게 촬영하도록 도움을 준 워린디농원 리조트에 감사드린다.

Vortex No.6
School of Pinjalo Snapper created amazing vortex form in Nudi rock at Misool, Raja Ampat.
라자암팟 미술섬의 Nudi Rock에서 Pinjalo Snapper의 무리가 굉장한 소용돌이를 만들었다.

Green Lantern
A pair of Corallimorph shrimp on the most beautiful green home.
가장 아름다운 녹색 집에 거주하는 한 쌍의 Corallimorph Shrimp.